Monday, July 20, 2009

"I want my country back!!!"

Your Republican "grass roots" in action.

(h/t to TalkingPointsMemo)

She sounds like she's on the verge of tears....

There's a substantial portion of the population (and a majority of the Republican party) that is just nucking futz....

She "wants [her] country back". Sorry it got taken away through that insidious plot of democracy. Maybe if these people didn't have a screw loose, they'd stand a chance of recovering some lost political ground. Thank goodness, eh?

More such zaniness here:
[Pilgrim trots out a huge laundry list of evidence]

PILGRIM: Now, Alan Keyes, you've been patient letting me get through all that, but what more do you need to be convinced?

(LAUGHTER)

ALAN KEYES, FMR PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE: Some evidence.

1 Comments:

At 5:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I'd been there, so I could yell back "It's not your country, you racist bitch! And it never was!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home